Sunday 2 May 2010

Brunei Animal Shelter Charity Bazaar cont...






Well today was another great day for the Rainforest Gallery, the Brunei Animal Shelter and also for me! Here are a few pictures to show you how our weekend has been... and not to forget my first public appearance as an artist, follow the link here

Today was a day for firsts! I sold my very first painting today, my Chinese Watercolour - Oriole Bird. My beautiful yellow bird has gone to a very good home and I hope they enjoy seeing him everyday! My mosaic bowls and balls are also a great hit so it looks like I am going to be a very busy girl over the next few weeks, which is great news for the Animal Shelter who will be receiving a further donation from me from any orders that were placed with me over the weekend.

If you came to say hello today I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful supporters in Brunei, you are amazing!!!! I had such a great time chatting with lots of other crafty minded people, gave lots of tips on making your own cards and also got lots back in return. Handmade with Love Px



1 comment:

  1. Brilliant news Hun.. well done to you..
    and in the paper...
    fame and fortune is heading your way..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment px